Breaking

Thursday 3 October 2024

Seat in the school/college hostel application

Application for seat in the school/college hostel







Question: Write an application to the Headmaster/Principal of your school/college requesting him to sanction you a seat in the school/college hostel.

Application for seat in the school hostel



Solution:

Date( example:17 July, 2022),

The Headmaster/Principal,

X High School/College,

Dhaka.


Subject: Application for a seat in the school/College hostel.


Sir,

I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of your school/college of class (). My father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Dhaka to Faridpur. My family will shift there soon. But I don't want to go there. I want to study in your school upto SSC/HSC. I have no relative here. So I need a seat in the school hostel.


I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly allot me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.


Yours obediently, 

Name (example: Joynul Abedin)

Class:

Roll:


See more : Application for leave in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment